6000 Indian Creek Miami Beach promises to deliver a lifestyle unlike anything previously available on Greater Miami’s waterfront. A museum-caliber work of art, its tower will be most distinguished by its unparalleled architecture – original, priceless and unique. Destined for landmark status, the glass-enclosed elliptical structure will rise out of a reflecting pool and fountain surrounding the three-story atrium lobby.
For years, the area surrounding 6000 Indian Creek has attracted the privileged and elite. It is an area known for debutante balls, Rolls Royces, magnificent mansions and private clubs. In keeping with that tradition, this ultra-exclusive Miami Beach condo boasts a uniquely intimate and upscale lifestyle that’s tailor-made for primary and secondary homebuyers who want a level of luxury that has previously been unavailable in a small building or in units of less than 3,000 square feet.
With a maximum of 42 exclusive residences, there are only one or two units per floor in 6000 Indian Creek, each featuring sweeping vistas through walls of glass and from wraparound terraces that become successively larger with each floor. The flow-through unit designs are equaled only by the sophistication of the detailing and finishes throughout.
Beyond its dramatic, hallmark architecture and interior design, 6000 Indian Creek offers an ideal North Beach location on Millionaire’s Row overlooking the Intracoastal Waterway. With the Atlantic Ocean mere steps to the east and the nonstop excitement of South Beach just five minutes away, this distinguished property also overlooks La Gorce Country Club and downtown Miami, and is minutes south of the world-class shops of Bal Harbour.
- On Indian Creek, steps from the beach
- Designed by the award-winning firm of Sieger Suarez Architectural Partnership
- Spectacular porte-cochere
- Exquisite, three-story atrium lobby
- Fitness center
- Wrap-around flow-through units
- 24-hour controlled lobby access
- Security-controlled high-speed elevator
- Security entry system
- Security staff
- Mail and package receiving desk
- Mail room
- Landscaping designed by EGS2, Bill Eager, ASLA, Landscape Architect
- Reflection pool
- Heated swimming pool
- Tropical landscaped pool deck and grounds
- Each floor plan is either a half or full floor
- Half floors feature curvilinear walls of glass facing north or south and grand wrap-around, sunrise-to-sunset open terraces with glass railings [except lower floors]
- Full floor layouts showcase a 360-degree panorama of floor-to-ceiling glass, plus two sunrise-to-sunset balconies with unobstructed views from every room
- Private keyed elevators in C Units
- Views: Bay, Ocean & City
- Pets: 1 domestic – maximum 25 lbs.
- Parking Secured-access parking garage + valet
- Architect: Sieger Suarez Architectural Partnership
- Developer: BSG Development Corporation