AQUA and Allison Island trace their existence to two of Miami Beach’s most important and influential real estate developers. Beginning with Carl Fisher’s decision to create a monument to his friend Jim Allison and concluding with Craig Robins’ vision of a tropical urban community on the site, the history of this unique island location parallels the growth of South Florida and reveals the limitless possibilities available in this unmatched destination.
Surrounded by water and defined by its thoughtful combination of modernist architecture, pedestrian friendly streets and unmatched public amenities, AQUA is a perfectly planned community that is intimate, protected and thoroughly distinct.. A true monument to the innovative ideas of the urbanist design movement, AQUA is a genuine and vibrant community that offers exceptional amenities, exquisite art and an unmatched location to the 151 families who call this island village home.
AQUA is, and will always be one, of the most luxurious places to live in all of Miami Beach. Created with convenience and comfort in mind, AQUA offers an array of unmatched amenities exclusively for residents. From a full-service spa to a mango grove to a neighborhood swimming pool, AQUA ensures that everything one could want in life is always within easy reach.Several signature art installations commissioned by Craig Robins and Dacra exclusively for AQUA truly help to define the property’s unique look and bring world-class public art to Miami. Additionally, Mr. Robins has also lent numerous important pieces from his private collection to the project. These are on display throughout AQUA’s buildings and common spaces.
Mid-rise CondosAQUA features three mid-rise condos that are as impressive as the architects who share their names. The Chatham, Spear and Gorlin buildings were each created to maximize views, minimize scale and stand in sharp contrast to the dominance of the giant towers that now define South Beach. Each of these exclusive mid-rise condos reaches only 11 stories and includes a limited number of individual residences ranging between three and four bedrooms.Island Homes
- Private island entrance attended 24 hours
- Neighborhood Pool: heated pool with lap lanes and wading area, children’s pool and whirlpool
- St. Francis Square: a landscaped park with commissioned sculpture by Guillermo Kuitc
- Promenade: waterfront pedestrian and jogging path
- Private Docks: accessible from promenade
- Manicured Garden
- Lanes and Paths: allowing Island Home residents entrance to their private garages
- Citrus Grove: orange, lemon and lime trees
- Mango Grove: different types of mango trees
- Offering the sensibility of a brownstone, the soul of the tropics and the amenities of a luxury condominium, AQUA Island Homes are unlike anything else in Miami Beach. Designed by 10 world-renowned architects, these exquisite single-family residences are four stories tall and offer either three or four bedrooms, spacious living rooms, high ceilings, private entryways and state-of-the-art kitchens and bathrooms.
- Bulthaup larch wood cabinetry with glass backsplash
- Javento white marble counter
- Sub-Zero refrigerator
- Thermador combo convection/cooking wall oven
- Bosch stainless steel gas cooktop [AQUA island homes]
- Gaggenau radiant glass cooktop [AQUA condos]
- Gaggenau multi-program dishwasher
- Blanco stainless steel under-mount two compartment sink
- Dornbracht faucet
- Waterworks whirlpool tub
- Dornbracht faucets
- Duravit [Philippe Starck] toilet
- Duravit [Philippe Starck] bidet