The Four Seasons Residences at the Surf Club is a new luxury condo development set to rise on 8 acres of pristine beachfront property at 9011 Collins Avenue in Surfside in Miami Beach. Originally built as a private social club in 1930, The Surf Club Miami Beach is set to incorporate the original, Russel Pancoast-designed Mediterranean villa and new, Richard Meier-designed contemporary residential/hotel towers. Four Seasons will brand and manage The Surf Club.
The Surf Club Four Seasons Private Residences will be comprised of two 12-story towers, with 150 “limited edition” luxury condos. A smaller building will house the Four Seasons Hotel at The Surf Club. Both will offer the quality synonymous with the Four Seasons name. Designed by Pritzker Prize-winner Richard Meier, The Surf Club Four Seasons Private Residences are set to include the finest finishes and meticulous attention to detail. With nearly 50 different condominium configurations, The Surf Club condos are designed to fit any lifestyle.
The exclusive oceanfront residences focus on continuity between indoor and outdoor living. The floor-to-ceiling glass and 12-foot deep terraces offer incomparable views of Biscayne Bay and the Atlantic Ocean. The residences also offer open floor plans (1,400-8,000 square feet of living space), spacious master suites and chef’s kitchens. Select Four Seasons at the Surf Club condos also feature private pools, interior Zen meditation gardens and private elevator foyers.
In addition to the luxury condominiums, Richard Meier designed 13 oceanfront penthouses (7 two-story penthouses and 6 one-story penthouses). The freestanding, private penthouses include spacious interiors and extensive outdoor spaces. The Surf Club Richard Meier Signature Penthouses feature landscaped rooftop terraces, with outdoor kitchens, private pools and outdoor showers, with adjacent spa rooms, saunas, whirlpools and spa amenities. The penthouses also offer ocean-to-bay master suites and dedicated, private beach cabanas. No detail was overlooked in the lavish condominiums.
The Surf Club Miami offers 5-star service and exceptional amenities. Each building has an infinity-edge pool, with a double-height cascading waterfall. The Surf Club also houses a 15,000-square-foot health and wellness center, with state-of-the-art fitness equipment, private training rooms, a dedicated yoga and Pilates studio and a full-service spa. The luxury spa features saunas, steam rooms, treatment rooms and relaxation rooms.
Rising on 965 feet of breathtaking beach frontage, The Surf Club Miami Beach is poised to set a new standard for luxury living in South Florida. Located just south of Bal Harbour, The Surf Club Four Seasons Private Residences are perfectly located near luxury shopping at the Bal Harbour Shops, fine dining in Miami and nightlife in Miami Beach.
- Infinity-edge pool, with double-height waterfall.
- 15,000-square-foot health and wellness center, with state-of-the-art fitness equipment, private training rooms, a yoga/Pilates studio and a spa.
- Full-service spa, with saunas, steam rooms, treatments rooms and relaxation rooms.
- 2 restaurants (casual and fine dining).
- 965 feet of beach frontage.
- 40+ beach cabanas.
- Lushly landscaped gardens.
- Air-conditioned garage spaces for residents.
- Valet parking.
- International concierge service.
- 24-hour security.
- Pet grooming.
- Car washing.
- Service elevators.
- Membership to Surf Club.
- 1200-8000 square feet of living space.
- Floor-to-ceiling glass.
- Up to 20-foot ceilings.
- 12-foot deep terraces.
- Richard Meier-selected finishes.
- Solid hardwood interior doors.
- Multi-zone climate control systems.
- Select units include staff quarters and private baths.
- Service entrance.
- Laundry room.
- Dedicated elevators, with private foyers.
- Sound attenuating concrete party walls.
- Freestanding sculptural bathtubs.
- Gourmet Kitchens: Chef’s kitchen, Custom cabinetry, Side-by-side refrigerator and wine storage, Six-burner gas cooktop, True exhaust kitchen hood, Dishwasher, Back-up power for cold storage.