The Icon South Beach is one of Miami Beach’s finest luxury condominium buildings.
Bordering Biscayne Bay in Miami Beach’s prestigious South of Fifth Street (“SoFI”) neighborhood, this 289 unit development offers high-rise condo living at its finest. Park your yacht, unpack your bags and walk to world class dining and nightlife. This building has it all.
Completed in 2005, this 40 story masterpiece is home to 289 condos with 1, 2, 3 and 4 bedroom floor-plans. The building is designed with a distinct “S” shape, which maximizes condo views of the Atlantic Ocean, Biscayne Bay, Miami Beach, Downtown Miami and more. Residents and visitors can enjoy an indoor café, two pools, a billiards room, state of the art fitness center and spa with steam room and saunas. Services include an onsite concierge, housekeeping, laundry and dry cleaning, 24 hour valet and front desk personnel, onsite management, and much more.
Below are additional details about the Icon’s common areas, building amenities and interior condo specifications.
Icon South Beach Building Features:
- Grand Philippe Starck lobby with dramatically high ceilings, reception desk, lounge and free-space
- Two pools with separate sundecks and food service
- Two story café with 24 foot ceilings
- State of the art fitness center and spa (sauna and steam room)
- On site management
- On site concierge
- 24 hour front desk personnel and security
- Complementary valet parking
- Business, media, recreation and event rooms
- Housekeeping, laundry and dry cleaning service
Icon South Beach Residence Features:
- High-speed elevator
- 9 feet ceilings throughout
- 8 foot solid core doors
- Floor-to-ceiling hurricane impact windows, tinted for privacy
- Expansive balconies
- Panoramic views
- Granite (or marble) countertops
- Custom wood cabinetry
- Miele Appliances:
- ◾Refrigerator and freezer (Sub-Zero brand)
◾Washer and dryer
- Marble floors, bath and shower enclosure
- Granite or marble countertops
- Master bathroom includes luxurious tub with bubble-jets
- Walk-in Closets