The most significant Miami Beach real estate announcement since Apogee South Beach has arrived. MEi Miami Beach [pronounced may-e] has ever so discretely launched. MEi, Mandarin for beauty and femininity, commands nothing but the utmost in respect and awe. Only 135 units are available; owners will be an elite group.
The acclaimed hotel design firm of Hirsch Bedner Interior Designers [HBA] has been retained to infuse into MEi Miami Beach the same premiums and standards that have made them the designers of choice for industry leaders such as Hilton, Hyatt, Inter-Continental, Marriott, Regent/Four Seasons, and Ritz-Carlton. Local projects for HBA include the Mandarin Oriental Miami and the Sheraton Bal Harbour.
MEi is the last oceanfront site for luxury condominium construction in Miami Beach for the foreseeable future. This oceanfront icon in shimmering glass and flowing water will be crafted in limestone, teak and exotic fabrics from the east. Both of the one- and two-story elegant residences will boast panoramic walls of glass overlooking the bright green waters of the Atlantic Ocean.
Tranquility, privacy, and serenity is the mood of this incredible building. Public spaces are being designed with quiet coves and spaces throughout the property for MEi Miami Beach residents to enjoy the ultimate in privacy and relaxation.
MEi is a project on par with The Setai, though it will have a flavor more Mandarin similar to the exquisite Mandarin Oriental hotels. Those familiar with our local market and property offerings will easily see the fantastic offerings MEi brings to Miami Beach.
At the northern end of Millionaire’s Row, MEi is being built on one of the last vacant oceanfront parcels of land on Miami Beach. The Bath Club is nearing completion and is MEi’s neighbor to the north. Other nearby buildings include 6000 Indian Creek, which is also just finishing construction.
- Panoramic views of Miami Beach and the Bay
- The most talked-about lobby since The Delano
- A Beach Club like nothing you’ve ever seen on any beach anywhere in the world
- An ocean view pool deck with a bridge over a lagoon, and your private cabana a few steps away
- Gorgeous landscaping pool deck and clubhouse
- An Asian Spa and Fitness Center [3,000-4,000 SF] to delight every sense, including a few you didn’t know you had
- Private lobby with concierge
- A Tea Lounge and Library worthy of a five-star club in Hong Kong
- Smart technology
- 24-hour front door service with valet
- Computerized, security-controlled high-speed elevator system
- Multi-functional party and card room; billiards room
- Multi-functional business center
- Each unit will be equipped with the best in technology, such as an integrated control system for home appliances and electronics
- Oversized balconies with wraparound at corner units
- 900 SF-1,900 SF, with an average price of $1.9M
- Luxurious finishes in bathrooms and kitchen
- Views: Direct Ocean, Bay & City
- Pets: Allowed
- Parking: Secured/gated + 24-hour valet, 7 days/week
- Architect: Kobi Karp Architecture & Interior Design
- Developer: PMG Collins LLC
- Designer: Hirsch Bedner & Associates