Midtown Miami is centralized, urban luxury with plenty of activities to keep you busy enjoying your new residence and surroundings. Miami condos will be revolutionized.
Miami’s first city within a city. Incorporating cafes, shops, chic condominium units and a promenade in the Miami Design District, Midtown Miami promises to give even the most active person something entertaining and pleasant. The first tower will feature one-, two- and three-bedroom units. Penthouses and true urban lofts will compliment Midtown Miami. Construction begins in November and units in the first tower (Two Midtown) are completely sold out.
Renown project manager Bernard Zyscovich and world renown architects Nichols, Brosch, Sandoval & Associates promise to make Midtown Miami one of the most unique and pleasant living experiences in Miami. Each building will have its own unique individuality, and will share the common design elements and theme of Midtown Miami. Elegant kitchen and baths will add to the spectacular design elements of Midtown Miami. The city within a city will feature free trolley service to the numerous shops and restaurants. A partnership between Midtown Equities of New York and Samuel & Co., Midtown Miami is backed by a solid group of developers.
3 buildings in one
- Mews – 7 stories of live/work zoning spaces – bi-level & tri-level – 18 units
- Midrise – 11 stories of studios, 1 to 2 bedrooms, single or bi-level – 62 units
- Tower – 29 stories of studios to 4 bedrooms, single or bi-level – 258 unitsAll units have generous private terraces, 10 foot ceilings, floor to ceiling glass windows, Italian kitchens, stainless steel appliances, stone countertops and more
- Floor to ceiling impact resistant glass
- Italian kitchens with stone countertops and stainless steel appliances
- High-end energy efficient appliances
- Master baths with stone flooring and designer fixtures
- Walk-in closets
- Pre-wired for cable and high-speed internet
- 24-hour security
- Roof top swimming pool overlooking the bay
- Jacuzzi, sauna, steam room
- Fitness center
- High-speed elevators
- Covered parking
- Private storage facilities
- Ground-level retail