Here, luxury and elegance surround you. SoliMar enjoys a privileged location on the Beaches’ last spectacular stretch of ocean frontage. Without question, it is one of the most exclusive residential oceanfront address in South Florida. Standing majestically along famed Collins Avenue, SoliMar offers twin towers of architectural splendor with a total of only 110 luxurious residences per tower. Its classic design features a stately Mediterranean-style entrance plaza, cascading waterfall and lush tropical landscaping.
A private courtyard offers an oasis from the world outside with tranquil cascading fountains and formal European-inspired gardens. Inside, two grand lobbies provide a gracious, inviting ambiance for residents and their guests. The classical décor is elegant and warm, with marble floors, oriental rugs, custom mill work, sparkling crystal chandeliers and beautiful antique furnishings. These stunning towers offer panoramic vistas of the ocean. Intercoastal Waterway and dazzling city skyline. Sophistication and style define these magnificent oceanfront condominium residences. There is beauty everywhere exquisite details that make your home at SoliMar a palace under the sun.
Another glorious sun-kissed morning. Breakfast on your own private terrace with a view that is nothing less than spectacular. The warm tropical sun peaks out playfully from behind the soft white clouds. The gentle lapping waves of the ocean are the only sounds breaking the tranquil silence of the morning. A day as perfect as this could only be at SoliMar. The name takes its inspiration from the sun and the sea. For here you’ll discover more than 400 feet of magnificent oceanfront on one of the beach’s most exclusive settings. And an exhilarating sense of having found South Florida’s last perfect place to live.
Off to the Health and Fitness Center for an energizing mid morning break. From state of the art cardiovascular and strength training equipment to an aerobics room, fitness enthusiasts will find everything they need to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Free weights and exercise stations are are part of the comprehensive facilities available exclusively for SoliMar residents.
You emerge from the SoliMar’s private pool feeling refreshed and relaxed. And ready for a lunch at our poolside café. Indoor and outdoor seating make this the perfect place to enjoy a tall cool drink, quick snack or light lunch year-round. For your convenience, room service is available through the café as well. The social and recreational amenities are abundant at SoliMar. Outdoors, there are the soft sands of SoliMar’s own beach, a large heated swimming pool, relaxing whirlpool spa and private poolside cabanas. For Socializing indoors, there are game and card rooms, a ballroom with bar and kitchen facilities, lounge with large screen TV, and a social room for special events. There’s also an executive center, complete with boardroom for private business meetings. Attentive staff include valet parking attendants, doorman security personnel, and poolside and fitness center assistants.
Shopping at Bal Harbour is next on the agenda. World-class shopping is just outside your front door. Internationally renowned shops include Bulgari, Cartier, Chanel, Escada, Hermés. Tiffany & Co. and premier department stores such as Neiman Marcus and Saks Fifth Avenue. Restaurants and continental bistros offer a variety of fine dining. The charming Surfside shopping district is within walking distance as well providing convenient access to a neighborhood grocery, dry cleaners, pharmacy and other services.
Aaah. A deep therapeutic massage soothes tired muscles after a full day of activities. SoliMar’s men’s and women’s spa includes sauna, steam, whirlpool, massage and treatment rooms. What a wonderful way to revitalize just before you begin your evening.
After the sun sets, the magic of SoliMar continues to shine. Fine dining and entertainment are just a short drive away, whether to Miami and points south or Ft. Lauderdale northward. Miami Beach’s art deco district is home to an array of world class restaurants to suit every taste. For the arts lover, Miami and Miami Beach have some of the finest symphony, opera, ballet and theater companies in the nation. Sporting arenas showcasing South Florida’s football, baseball, ice hockey and basketball teams are also within a half hour’s drive from SoliMar. South Florida’s international, cosmopolitan flavor makes it one of the most exciting places to live in the world. But wherever the evening takes you, the best part will be coming home. Home to a moonlit beach , gentle ocean breezes and a lifestyle of luxury. Home to SoliMar.
- Elegant Architecture with Tropical Mediterranean Accents
- More than 400 feet of magnificent ocean frontage, with spectacular views of the Atlantic Ocean, Intracoastal Waterway and city skyline
- Majestic entrance plaza creates a sophisticated, elegant entry statement with its dramatic cascading waterfall and lush tropical landscaping
- Private interior courtyard features formal European inspired gardens with tranquil cascading fountain and classic architectural design features such as keystone columns and graceful pedestal planters
- Collins Avenue esplanade with stately tropical palms and a dazzling waterfall display
- Twin 12-story towers with 110 residences per tower
- Two grand entrance lobbies with classical decor that includes marble floors, oriental rugs, sparkling crystal chandeliers and beautiful antique furnishings
- Each lobby has its own 24-hour manned security station and close Circuit monitors
- Ten spacious and distinctive floor plans from which to choose
- Valet parking station
- High speed elevators with computerized key technology access to private entry foyers
- Separate service elevator
- Private storage areas for each individual residence
- Large heated swimming pool
- Relaxing outdoor whirlpool spa
- Private air-conditioned poolside cabanas
- Convenient indoor and outdoor cafe with poolside seating
- Two beautifully appointed card/game rooms
- Social room for entertaining, private parties and community events
- Ballroom with complete bar and kitchen facilities
- Lounge with large screen TV, billiard table and wet bar for viewing sports events and casual entertaining
- Board room for private business meetings and executive center with fax and copy services
- Manager’s office and reception area
- Oceanfront health and fitness center with:- State-of-the-art cardiovascular and strength training equipment – Free weights – Individual exercise stations – Aerobics room
- Men’s and ladies’ spa, each with: – Sauna – Steam – Therapeutic whirlpool spa – Massage or treatment room – Lockers – Lounge area
- Services-Valet parking attendant – Concierge – 24-hour security personnel – Poolside attendant – Fitness center assistants