About Armani Residences
Coming SOON on the Ocean in Sunny Isles, Miami Beach – The Residences by ARMANI CASA & Condominium – a Cesar Pelli designed luxury condominium residences property.
All expect that this newest collaboration will create a truly unique oceanfront Miami Beach luxury condominium development. The two South Florida developers had previously collaborated to develop the oceanfront Trump Towers located just south of this location, also in the Greater Miami Beach city of Sunny Isles Beach.
This newest Sunny Isles Beach condominium project and luxury oceanfront residences – The Residences by ARMANI CASA, will be designed by the world-renowned architect Cesar Pelli, known locally as the architect that designed the Adrienne Arsht Center for the Performing Arts in Miami. Cesar Pelli and his Connecticut firm, Pelli Clarke Pelli Architects notable designs include the Petronas Towers in Kuala, Lumpur, Malaysia, which were the tallest buildings in the world when they were built, the World Financial Center, which is across from the World Trade Center in Manhattan, along with the currently under construction Bill and Melinda Gates Computer Science Complex at the University of Texas at Austin among dozens of other notable properties.
Details on the Residences by ARMANI CASA condominium project include;
- The ARMANI CASA styled residences will be offered beginning in floor plans starting at approximately 1,350 square feet to just over 3,700 square feet under air
- The Armani residence floor plans are offered in 2, 3, 4-bedroom plans with the 2-bedroom ocean front plan, and 3 and 4-bedroom units including a den
- South end corner 2 bedroom units and the 4 bedroom north side corner floor plans increase in size on the higher floors, as the building design expands as itrises to its pinnacle of 60 stories
- Starting prices* are starting at $1.35m for low floor bayfront 2 bedroom residence and up to $5.6m+ for high floor corner “flow-thru” 4-bedroom residences
- All 3 and 4-bedroom floor plans are “flow-thru” east to west plans for oceanfront terraces and views and sunset terraces and views over the bay
- UPDATED 7/22/2014 – View all current pricings and floor plans in the floor plan section on this page
- Property to offer 260 luxury oceanfront residences
- Property features 60 floors
- 5 residences per floor
- Minimum 10 foot ceilings with floor to ceiling glass
- Residences feature oversized balconies
- 3 floors of private cabanas
- Full service restaurant
- World class spa and fitness center
- Oceanfront pool set among lavishly landscaped grounds and expansive sundeck
- Project to be completed by late 2016
*prices are subject to change without notice
The details posted above for the Residences by ARMANI CASA in Sunny Isles Beach are being updated almost daily, as the developers finalize and officially continue to publish their project plans. Additional property features and residence features and amenities will be posted here as the developer finalizes their plans.
THE DEVELOPERS of the Residences by ARMANI CASA designed by Cesar Pelli in Sunny Isles Beach
Gil Dezer of Dezer Development and Jorge Perez of The Related Group.