About Baltus House
Baltus House exclusive luxury bayfront residences by the Design District. Designed exclusively by Baltus design collection
Baltus House Residence Features:
Gourmet exhibition kitchens with imported cabinetry and natural stone countertops flow seamlessly into living areas – leading the eye and the scene out to spacious balconies. The lines between indoor and outdoor living are gone here at Baltus House. All of these move-in ready units have been created to make a powerful design statement.
– Premium European cabinetry
– Premium solid surface counters and backsplashes with exhibition island in some residences
– Professional-grade stainless steel appliance package with refrigerator/ freezer, ceramic glass cook top, built-in oven, lownoise dishwasher, and built-in microwave
– Double-basin under-mounted sinks
– Designer faucets with pull-out sprayers
– Imported porcelain tile flooring at kitchen and bathrooms
Baltus House Building Features:
Get a new perspective on Miami living with this limited collection of 167 residences located right between Biscayne Bay and the Design District. Floor-to-ceiling windows and oversized balconies greet sunrises over the Miami Beach skyline and the sparkling waters of Biscayne Bay. Refined materials like marble, granite, rich hardwoods, and stainless steel reflect the bold sophistication of downtown Miami. Enticing amenities like a bay-view gym, a rooftop pool deck and entertainment complex, and original artwork throughout the building draw upon the energy and creativity of the Design District. Every bit of it is offered up to you.
Outdoor Pool Deck:
– 55-foot-long pool overlooking Biscayne Bay and Miami Beach
– 400 sqft. reflected pool
– Oversized whirlpool
– Plush chaises
– Private cabanas
– Outdoor club seating featuring sofas, chairs, ottomans, and more.
– Professional-grade cardio machines
– Weight-training area
– Yoga and Pilates area
– Direct access to pool deck