About Faena House
Faena House introduces to Miami Beach forty-seven extraordinary oceanfront condominium
residences envisioned by Alan Faena and designed by the internationally renowned architects
Foster+Partners. It is Alan Faena’s 21st Century vision of true indoor/outdoor living—
ingeniously designed and engineered, and meticulously constructed to exist in perfect harmony
with its ocean front setting. Breakthrough architectural advances allow panoramic views
from ocean to bay with glass walls that open extraordinarily wide to virtually eliminate a division
between indoors and out.
Faena House is the first element of Faena District, which is destined to become a new
paradigm of the fine art of living. Alan Faena, curator of Buenos Aires’ most successful urban
neighborhood and cultural center, has assembled an all-star team of collaborators—from
architects and engineers to curators and chefs—in order to create Faena District. This
thoughtfully conceived and executed new neighborhood is a private enclave that will be an
international nexus for cultural activity and leisure.
In addition to Faena House by Foster+Partners,
Faena District includes:
Faena Hotel by architectural team of Roman and Williams
Faena Arts Center by Pritzker Prize winning architect Rem Koolhaas and OMA
Faena Bazaar and Artists-in-Residence center by Rem Koolhaas and OMA
Faena Park, a state of the art automated parking complex by Rem Koolhaas and OMA
Faena Marina on Indian Creek
Faena Gardens by Raymond Jungles
- Interiors range in size from 1,307 to 4,730 square feet (121.4 to 439.4 square meters)
- Aleros range in size from 420 to 1,516 square feet (39.0 to 140.8 square meters)
- Half Floors range in size from 4,243 to 6,399 square feet (394.2 to 594.5 Square Meters)
- Half Floor Aleros range in size from 2,727 to 3,887 square feet (253 to 361 Square Meters)
- Full Floor is 8,064 interior square feet (749 square meters)
- Full Floor Alero is 7,299 exterior square feet (678 square meters)
Faena House offers one to five bedroom fully finished residences with sleek and impeccably
detailed interiors and all fixtures and appliances designed or selected by Foster+Partners.
Each home has a majestic outdoor living terrace that wraps around its interior, known in
Argentina as an “Alero.” The Aleros connect with interior spaces seamlessly through floor to
ceiling window wall and sliding door systems custom designed by Foster+Partners and
engineered by Permasteelisa to open up to 12.5 feet wide. Purchasers may select from several
interior palette options to best suit their own distinct aesthetic for beachfront living. Three
one-of-a-kind penthouses crown the residences with the full floor penthouse featuring a private
interior elevator and outdoor pool.
- Architecture and interiors designed by Foster+Partners.
- Floor to ceiling window wall systems with extra wide sliding panels custom designed
- Dramatic twenty-seven foot triple height lobby defined by polished black concrete fin walls.
- The lobby walls are formed in polished architectural concrete with blackened steel finish for
all the lobby doors.
- Tranquil pools pass through the lobby area into the surrounding landscape.
- Lobby and elevator flooring in polished stone.
- 3 passenger elevators with interiors in Bendheim glass and Japanese silk paper running at
500 feet per minute.
- Dedicated service elevator running at 350 feet per minute.
- Porte-cochère entrance with travertine paved drive.
Exclusive Amenities, Services and Access
Owners will enjoy exclusive access to thoughtfully conceived managed amenities. An
impeccably trained, multilingual staff, and private residents’ concierge will look to daily needs
and special requests with enthusiasm, expertise and resourcefulness. Faena House owners
will enjoy preferred status and access to all hotel services provided by Faena Hotel, currently
under construction, as well as all cultural offerings of the district.
- 24-hour Doorman, valet and five-star concierge services.
- 24-hour security surveillance.
- Secure private underground parking with valet service.
- In-house Spa with separate men’s and women’s residence sauna and steam room, dressing
rooms, showers and bathrooms.
- In-house fitness center with direct ocean views, timber flooring, and best-in-class fitness
equipment by TechnoGym.
- In-house Children’s Playroom.
- Attended private residential Beach Club (with cabana service).
- Landscaped Pool and Children’s Pool.
- Outdoor spaces landscaped to provide delightful common areas as well as more