About Faena Versailles
The 41 residences designed by Brandon Haw are located in Miami’s most highly anticipated destination, the Faena District, which features a perfect balance of exquisite residences, the uniquely luxurious Faena Hotel, innovative and immersive entertainment, destination shopping, as well as the remarkable Faena Forum—all by award-winning architects and designers: Foster + Partners, Rem Koolhaas/OMA, Bazmark, Studio Sofield and Raymond Jungles. Owners at Faena Versailles will enjoy exclusive neighborhood privileges.
- 34.. Collins Avenue, Miami Beach, FL 33140
- Developer: Faena Group
- Architect: Leitersdorf Haw Architecture
- Architect of Record: Nichols Brosch of Wurst Wolf & Associates
- Landscape Architect: Raymond Jungles
- 41 Residences
- One to five bedrooms ranging from 1,111 to 5,469 square feet
- Two, unique full-floor penthouses: 8,146 and 8,234 square feet respectively
- Upper penthouse with exclusive access to a private rooftop lounge, sundeck and 2,097 square foot infinity pool
- Expansive balconies in all units:
Private bedroom balconies: 175 to 295 square feet
West-facing balconies: 361 (1br) to 763 square feet
Ocean-facing balconies: 677 to 1,353 square feet.
Penthouse ocean balcony: 1,450 square feet
Upper penthouse ocean balcony: 1,432 square feet
- Pool deck: 2,037 square feet
- Rooftop pool: 2,097 square feet
The Contemporary Versailles features 41 unique residences, ranging from 1,111 square foot one-bedroom apartments to 5,469 square foot five-bedroom apartments. The two grand full-floor penthouses feature breathtaking 360 panoramic views with over 8,000 interior square feet. The upper penthouse level enjoys its own elevator and private stair access to a spectacular rooftop pool with three terraces and an infinity edge pool overlooking the ocean. The Versailles tower will have a palette of warm soft greys and whites with a lightly bronzed tint to the glazing. The balustrades shall be a smooth warm white cementitious material with clear laminated glass topped with a small custom designed capping. The narrow, two-inch-wide external decking to the terraces shall be of recycled wood composite material in a warm smoke-grey color, soft to the touch and cool in the heat of the sun.
Each apartment boasts spectacular 12’-15’ balconies and 10’ 6 “ ceiling heights in principal living areas
Full height glazing with sliding doors to the terraces
Polished concrete floors with ability to inset carpet, stone, matching concrete or wood flooring per resident’s choice
Custom Terrazzo floors
Composite wood decking to terrace areas
Custom full height doors with high quality hardware and concealed hinges
- Powder rooms with custom vanities and marble floors
- Master baths with custom marble vanities, walls and floors, freestanding bath and enclosed WC and shower areas, custom mirrored cabinets with integrated LED lighting
- Secondary baths with custom vanities and marble floors.
- Kallista fixtures (or similar)
- Custom white lacquer Italian kitchens with quartz stone countertops and integrated stainless steel appliances