About One Thousand Museum
Once completed, One Thousand Museum will be one of the most spectacular residential developments in the world. It will be rivaled only by the likes of One Hyde Park in London and One57 in New York City. Internationally acclaimed architect, Zaha Hadid, has been commissioned to design the 62-story, ultra-luxury high-rise. It will have only 83 total units each with three assigned parking spaces, its own private security concierge and much more. One Thousand Museum will also be the only residential tower in Florida which will feature a helicopter pad on its rooftop.
One Thousand Museum condos will be the latest addition to the Museum Park area of Downtown Miami at 1000 Biscayne Boulevard. One Thousand Museum (1000 Museum) will join the four existing luxury towers located across the street from Bicentennial Park which is soon to be renamed “Museum Park”. This thirty acre urban park will house both the new Miami Art Museum and the new Miami Science Museum.
One Thousand Museum Building Feature and Amenities
- The luxury preconstruction condo building will have only 83 units
- 10′ to 12′ ceilings, composed of half floor units (4500+sqft) and full floor units (9800+sqft).
- Prices are between $4 million to $12 million but may be higher as inventory diminishes.
- A state of the art helicopter pad on the roof (63rd Floor) with a private helicopter lounge for residents.
- Ample parking, at least 3 assigned parking spaces per unit + valet.
- Sunrise and Sunset pools on 9th floor.
- Most structural support beams are moved to the exterior of the building, thus allowing for a clean floor plan.
- Two levels of additional amenities on 60th and 61st floor including an indoor lap pool, gym, spa, etc.
- Residents at 1000 Museum will have the highest level of security which will surpass any other building in Miami.
- Price includes all flooring, lighting and custom closet build outs.
- Custom kitchen cabinets by Gatto with appliances by Gaggenau and Sub Zero
- Maint. fees will be 1 to 1.2 dollars per square foProperty Taxes approx. 2% of purchase price
- As Zaha Hadid’s first residential tower in the western hemisphere, One Thousand Museum or 1000 Museum in Miami will indeed be an iconic luxury condo building, a trophy property, and a true real estate collector’s item.
One Thousand Museum Miami Purchase Requirements and Construction Time Line
One Thousand Museum Miami is coming to you as the best in luxury real estate. If you’re interested and looking to buy 1000 Museum condos, you need to know the condo prices and purchase requirements. With only 83 units, half floor units start out at around $4 million, with full floor units reaching prices around $12 million, although prices may potentially go up as more and more are sold out, so it is best to purchase your condo now while the price is right and availability is not a problem. The One Thousand Museum condo prices do not affect the percentages you pay for the property though.
Here is the purchase requirement breakdown:
- 20 % of the purchase price is due at contract, so once you sign your purchase agreement you must put down at least 20 percent (you are always welcome to pay off the price sooner or put down more than the listed percentage).
- 20 % is due at ground breaking, which is scheduled for September, 2014
- 10 % is due once your floor starts construction
- 10 % is due when the final floor is construction.
- 40 % is due at closing, which is scheduled for Mid 2017 to early 2018, depending on the completion date