About Ten Museum Park
Designed by architect Chad Oppenheim, Ten Museum Park is a 50-story high-rise that overlooks Biscayne bay and downtown Miami. The building is 585 feet (178 meters) tall. Ten Museum Park is the revolutionary evolution of spa living, offering signature spa amenities and superb service in a consummate lifestyle experience. Ten Museum Park soars above Miami’s sparkling waters and lush islands, a slender 50-story crystalline tower of dramatic proportion, conceived by international award winning architectural visionary Chad Oppenheim, emerges from the vibrant skyline.
Ten Museum Park provides a variety of services to their residents like 24-hour valet and security, eight infinity edge pools, office space, two lap pools, four plunge pools, garden and V.I.P access to local hotspots.
Ten Museum Park is the fulcrum of everything pleasurable about Miami. Every moment– from the private spa environments in each residence to the sky garden with multiple pools and pavilions, and the 12 rooftop vitality pools for the penthouses and tower suites, has been conceived of to revolutionize the way we live and dream.”
- A 50 story crystalline structure of dramatic proportion designed by visionary architect Chad Oppenheim
- 10,000 sf restaurant and outdoor café fronting Biscayne Boulevard
- 3,000 sf bar and lounge inspired by Michael Capponi
- 20,000 sf of office space with views of Biscayne Bay
- 24-hour Valet Parking
- 24-hour building security
- Michael Capponi VIP access into popular clubs, nightspots and travel destinations worldwide
- Exclusive Clinique La Prairie white-glove service
- 25,000 sf Clinique La Prairie Wellness Center and Pleasure Garden
- Architectural pavilions dedicated to aromatherapy, chromotherapy, massage, meditation, steam, and sauna
- Building situated in the heart of Downtown Miami’s Arts and Entertainment District
- Building located 5 minutes from South Beach, Coconut Grove, Miami Design District and Miami International Airport